Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Color

I started reading this book. Even though I've been lacking energy at the end of the day, spending my entire night watching Netflix just doesn't sound appealing. "Color: A Natural History of the Palette" is pretty amazing so far and I am on page 30. I've started to fall in love with non-fiction books. However, most of them that I read are of the environmental persuasion... which sometimes is awesome and sometimes I finish the book feeling pretty depressed and a little snarky. But this one, this one is interesting and I actually made myself put it down because it had so many great little stories about colors, paints and origins and evolutions of paintings and paint that I was overwhelmed with excitement. I am excited to get some reading done.


No comments:

Post a Comment