Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Saw this one comin'...

It's a late afternoon on a Saturday. I spent the morning at the grocery store. I spent the next few hours kicking out every dinner, lunch and breakfast for the week. I now finally just got to take a seat at my desk after another hour of cleaning up the piles of stuff dumped on our chairs and couch in the cabin. And after all that? I am sitting at my desk in front of all my pretty little things dying to make something but at the same time I have absolutely no energy... To force it or not to? Haven't quite decided yet.... I honestly saw this one coming. I am back to full time at work and my after-work-energy has dwindled. I am still planning on trying to keep up with my "one-a-week" goal and my embroidery project. But for now, I might just sit at my desk and brainstorm for a while...



No comments:

Post a Comment