Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring wishlist

In all honesty, if I could I would wear Free People all day everyday I would. Well... maybe not every day...Maybe one day when my life doesn't consist of constant epoxy drips, quinoa spills, muddy puppy prints and obnoxiously long travel days driving a manual diesel truck pulling thousands of pounds of river equipment over mountain passes I can wear nice jeans, cute shirts and maybe even brush my hair and shower on a daily basis. Until then I will happily wear my dirtbag clothes. For the past few weeks it has been constant release of lines from some great brands for the spring and summer. I want it all... Alas, I can only dream at this point.

1. Ibex U-Sixty Tee. 
2. Prana Becca Top
3. Smith Brooklyn
4. Patagonia Dappled Light Shorts
5. Billabong Kim Shorts
6. Quiksilver Harbor Maxi
7. The North Face Larison Linen Pants
8. Patagonia T-Back Top
9. O'Neill Charlie Top

No comments:

Post a Comment