Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May wishlist: feelin' girly

I don't know what it is but I've been feeling pretty girly lately. I think it might be the warmer weather and having to stare at all my summer dresses hanging up in the closet waiting to be worn. In honor of summer weather being almost here my May wishlist is dedicated to all the girly summer things I have been coveting.



1. Star Mela Izzy Weekender. My obsession with bags is overwhelming. Star Mela isn't helping with this problem I have... just sayin'.
2. Mara Hoffman Strapless Sun Dress. Oh, Mara Hoffman, you genius woman. I love the back of this.
3. Ruche Marlene Roll Tab Blouse. Simple. Pretty. Girly. Bright. Want.
4. Element Blueprint Top. Skater chick turned pretty girl. I can't help but love it.
5. Free People Falling Flowers Dress. Who doesn't love a cute Free People dress? That embroidery floral detail? Drool!
6. Roberto Cavalli Crepe de Chine Maxi Skirt. Two words: Roberto and Cavalli.
7. Candela Lanister Jacket. Yup.
8. Ecote Beaded Strap Sandal. Might add to my sandal collection...  might.
9. Truche Simple Love Necklace. Perfectly little imperfect heart for my neck. Yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment