Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June Wishlist: Classy Dirtbag

If you've been reading my blog for a while now you are getting to know me pretty well which is awesome! One thing you don't know about me is that I feel like I'm a double agent. A dirtbag and a lover of all things that don't fit into that lifestyle: beautiful clothes, art, showering on a daily basis, you get the picture. I wrestle with that quite a bit. More than I tend to realize actually. When I get out of bed in the morning and think about what I am going to wear today this is how it goes in my head:
Sunny day? Perfect day for that horse print dress! *I put it on* I look at my schedule. *Sigh* Driving today for work. *Take off dress and put on jeans and an old t-shirt* Disappointing but holy moly, am I comfy! *Throw on some sneaks, some silver jewelry, a scarf or bandana for a headband and call it good.
And that is how it tends to be every day… So in honor of my silly little plight I made this wish list. Classy dirtbag!


1. Joie Rathana Dress
2. Patagonia Synchilla Pullover
3. Scotch & Soda Military Jacket
4. Herschel Little America Backpack
5. Helmut Lang Terry Sweatshirt
6. Rag & Bone Tanya Sweater
7. Arc'teryx Long Toque
8. Modcloth Scarf
9. Camp Brand Goods Tee
10. Free People Compass Pendant
11. Dr. Marten Aimee 9 Eye Boots
12. Topshop Shorts
13. J. Brand Ellie Drawstring Skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment