Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Might as well paint...

I had a job interview today... Well, I was supposed to have a job interview today... The call was dropped and for 20 minutes I frantically called back over and over with no luck. Waiting to reschedule. I guess I have more time to prepare but I am beyond bummed. I don't know if it was my connection or theirs but feeling a little down. Might as well paint...

On the upside, my amazing man helped me buy a box of vintage photos as my anniversary gift-- when I say box, I mean 400+ photos. I am so excited to get my mitts on them! The creative juices are flowing and with all that creative pent up energy I came up with this little number today. I used one of my favorite photos I have so far. Nothing like a goofy photo of a bear to make me smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment