Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

My burning house

I came across this project back in undergrad. The Burning House Project. And ever since I came across it years ago, I've been enthralled by it. People from all over the world submit photos. The objective of the project? To pose the question, if your house was burning what would you take? Sounds simple enough but when you really start to think about it, it truly gets hard to narrow down all your things into just a small pile you could carry out the door. I've figured out that I am hardly sentimental about things, but rather people and places. But here are some items I would be deeply upset if I lost them.


Ammo can full of paint, brushes and other art supplies
Favorite books: To Kill a Mockingbird, The Fountainhead, The Antelope Wife and Four Souls
Vintage photo collection
Computer
Moleskines
Favorite project: Typeset and hand-bound Breakfast of Champions
External hard drive full of EVERYTHING
Collection of Michigan beach glass and loon feathers

And this goes without saying... Matt and Rufio are obviously my first priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment