Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

My closet

I've been meaning to do this for a while now. A peak into my closet. I do quite a few wishlists and it seems like I'm a little shopping obsessed, but in reality my closet it pretty small--both in the aspect of amount of clothes... and space.


So there are 12 things I absolutely love.
1. UCOB sweater. My mom makes beautiful felted mittens and for a long time, we would receive garbage bags full of wool sweaters from friends and family for her to use. I snag this one before it was shrunk. Score!
2. Summer uniform: racerback tanks. You should see my tan lines... it is a little upsetting. This is my favorite--coral and tan look good together.
3. I recently found this in an outlet store in SLC. I have no idea who makes it or even what size it is but it is definitely a new favorite, nice and summery. Plus, it has horses all over it.
4. Matt calls this my studio sweater. Big, comfy, southwest pattern. It's got my name written all over it.
5. Jeans. I may or may not be a recovering jean-aholic. I'm down to 3 pairs...
6. I'm a big fan of t-shirts. This one of my favorite. What's better than the Great Lakes and a vintage feel?
7. My perfectly worn in, accidentally bleached (now holey), pearl snap. I can't stop wearing it.
8. Free Peep's tank top. High-low. Worn in. Love.
9. I wear this bandana at least 3 times a week in some capacity. Thanks, Mom, for letting me steal it!
10. Sperry's. I feel like a goober when I wear these, but I love the wool and patent leather together. They really are a perfect fall shoe!
11. I can't get enough of these linen shorts. I could wear them all day every day and even to sleep in. That comfy.
12. I can't remember for the life of me where I got these sandals. But they have gotten me through interviews, weddings, gallery showings and date nights. I really hope I never break them like I tend to do with my other sandals I wear to death...

And there you have it. A glimpse into my closet...

No comments:

Post a Comment