Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Reasons to get up in the morning: change


What is it about change that is so scary and exciting all at once? I am doing some serious job searching, resume editing and portfolio uploading these days and it is taking up a great deal of my time. With my job now, I seem to be stuck in a rut. I need a change and to be honest, knowing at the end of a work day I get to hop on my computer and search for new jobs is what really has been getting me out of bed in the morning. Change is like a breath of fresh air and I am excited to welcome it when it decides to come my way. Maybe I will end up in Maine or Washington or any other place with moisture (I need rain!!!!) but until then I am just going to keep on keepin' on.

On a somewhat related note, I decided to close my Etsy shop for a little bit. With all this job searching and other things going on, I can't give it the attention that it needs. It will reopen sometime later this year better than ever. I know, I've been promising looks of what I've been working on lately. I cross my heart that I am not pulling your chain-- the amount of stuff I am working on is pretty overwhelming. Until then, keep checking back in here. Good stuff coming your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment