Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

July Wishlist: Dreamin' of Fall

It is sorta kinda really really hot here! I feel like I am living in an oven and Rufio spends a lot of his time in front of a fan we bought for him.... poor lil' guy! Anyways, even though it is July my wishlist this month is dedicated to fall. I can't stop thinking about crunchy leaves, rainy days and how nice it would be to drink a coffee on a nice, brisk morning instead of drinking coffee at 9 am when it is already 90 out... 

1. Tote from Free People... I'm sorry. I can't help it. I'm obsessed with the Free Peeps... and studs... and leather... and bags...
2.  Scarf from Bark Decor on Etsy. That southwest pattern screenprint is luscious!
3. Arc'teryx C'esta Hoody. A girl can never have too many hoodies for Fall weather...
4. Sprig Stitch Top by Tiny. Yes, it is sleeveless but I love those dark fall colors.
5. Frye Morgan Chukka. One day I will own Frye boots. Until then, Frye moccs will do because these ones are pretty darn awesome!
6. Inkkas. I love these shoes and couldn't really decide on a pattern to go with but I love the green in this pair. Plus they donate money from every purchase to a good cause... Check them out!
7. Tolani ZigZag scarf. What can I say? I love scarves and embroidery details!
8. Spotted Moth Maxi Skirt. I think this maxi would look killer with the Inkkas.. just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment