Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

I don't know about you all but...


Boy, do I ever need a nap. My short, easy work week last week ended up being a 10 day work week including 2 back to back 12 hour days of sweaty, sweaty work. With all the work, I can't help but spend any extra minute thinking about what I will be doing next year... which is still a mystery but it will be something where my creativity can do its thing. 

I have decided to set small goals for each week--whether it be something productive or have a goal of sitting down to read a book (I have not done that in ages). Last week it was create 5 new postcards, sew 2 clutches and work on a new logo design with my new tablet. I accomplished all my goals without a problem. 

Goals for this week? Find some time to relax and think a little more about perhaps a new website. Yes, these goals aren't anything too hefty but with my job finding time to relax is actually EXTREMELY difficult. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment