Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Snail mail and spring cleaning

I caught a bug yesterday. I did a little spring cleaning and organizing. As things are starting to come together, stuff is seeming to get a little crazy-pants in some of my work spaces. So I finally bit the bullet and organized my space back in my cabin. It's small and nothing all that special but it's my space... and I like that. Last fall, I was looking for a space to work on some projects, but in a tiny cabin I had no surface to work on. In comes Matt with some extra plywood we have laying around and a quick trip to Lowe's and voila!! A desk! Next on Matt's project list-- adding a few corner shelves for me over the desk (his idea, I might add). I'm pretty excited to use this space a lot this year. 


After all the spring cleaning, I was awarded by the mail gods with a few packages--embroidery thread, washi tape from Le Box Boutique on Etsy AND PRINTS! I'm ecstatic about all these things! It's like Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment