Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Photo update

Even if I don't get around to doing a blog post everyday, I tend to add something to instagram usually once a day. Here's what's been going on in my life.


I was dying for some spring flowers. Usually the grocery store has a pretty horrible collection of flowers but we found these bulbs the other day. They are finally starting to bloom! *swoon*


I got part of the afternoon off yesterday. I sat down to doodle and out pops this guy. It's going up on Etsy soon!


I got a belated Xmas present! I'm in love and I kind of want to paint it to go along with my bialetti prints I have. 


The wildlife here has been acting a bit crazy! Pheasants are usually quite skittish but there are 5 or 6 around and they don't seem to be too scared... except for being scared of the dog...

No comments:

Post a Comment