Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Monday!



Happy Monday to all of you who get to enjoy your weekends. It seems like such a long while ago Mondays were such a drag... Sundays were a sacred day for lounging around, doing homework, working on art and drinking tea all day. Sundays are very much a different thing for me now and I can't wait to go back to some semblance of a normal work week in the future. CAN'T WAIT! Mondays now aren't a drag because I am already, typically, nearing the middle of my usual 7 day work week. Did I mention I can't wait for a normal schedule??


My time off work, when I get time off, is spent doing homework and now I have added another big task--packing up everything I own to move again. This past Saturday I packed up all of my books and boy, did it feel weird putting things into boxes. So when I get those precious moments to take Rufio for a walk or go outside and stand in front of some beautiful changing leaves I attempt to really take it all in. And that has been really hard for me. I have lived here in Utah for over two years now and as much as I know it is time for me to move on I will admit I do get a little emotional. You might be able to tell I have been struggling a little bit and even though my frustration levels are high and I want to just jump in my car and go, I still will miss a lot of people and a lot of places. With so much to wrap up at work before I leave, all my time off is spent packing things into boxes or working on school stuff instead of spending a few hours playing outside at some of the beautiful places I will miss when I leave. I am hoping to get at least one more hike in before I roll out, Jeep packed up tight and looking like the human version of Tetris. And I hope I get to share it all with you!

Hope everybody had a great weekend--working or otherwise--and a great start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment