Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

I'm breaking up with my iPhone


I am breaking up with my iPhone. Well, not really... but kind of. 

Confused? Yeah, me too. The above picture is probably the last sad iPhone picture you will see on this blog. Why?! Because that camera in the picture is mine all mine, friends! I have been shopping for a digital dslr since I was a wee babe in high school--back when dslr's were soooooooooo expensive. Yeah, it took me a few years to take the plunge. 

Since this here little bloggy is starting to grow, I figure I can't subject you all to iPhone photos forever. Plus being a student in an art program again and it seems like every project I do I need a nice camera gave me a swift kick in the bottom to go ahead and get this sucker. I will say that it is refurbished but I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER WITH IT--works like new and I saved $300 that way! If any of you readers are thinking of getting on but are on the fence because of price, refurbished is the way to go. There are quite a few companies out there that will guarantee their work and warranty the camera for you. Not too shabby.

Now if you will excuse me I am going to take a million pictures of Rufio while the lighting is good! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment