Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Smaller changes


Besides the obvious big changes I have been throwing into the mix of my life--school, moving and the chance of some new jobs--I've been mulling over small changes too. And to some people I know this may seem a little goofy but to me getting a hair cut is a big change. (I am laughing a little bit as I am writing this). The possibility of being in an environment where I can not only brush my hair daily but get my hair cut every six weeks is such a departure from the environment I am in now. I highly doubt I will go crazy and dye my hair and get a cut I need to style every single day--ugh. I have been only able to get my hair cut once or twice a year for quite a while now. And every time I do each and every stylist has told me they would kill for my hair. I guess that can be very telling of what products, styling and dying to do to hair. But, in a nutshell, I am excited to chop all my split ends off and start fresh. I said it before and I will say it again... it's the little things.

And I think I will do a little more procrastinating and find a hairstyle I want to get before going back to doing some real work. Go enjoy the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment