Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

School supplies


Oh. Em. Gee. You guys! I love school supplies! I don't know if I am on a weather high (it's been raining for the past 3 days here!!!) but I am craving all things Fall! I want to smother my toast in apple butter. I want to down a big ole pumpkin spice latte. I want a huge bowl of butternut squash risotto (I am a pro at making that!). I've actually LIKED putting on socks in the morning. Scarves, sweatshirts and fleeces, oh my! 

But seriously, my favorite part of Fall that I have kind of missed out on the past two year: buying school supplies. Think about it--after having to go back to school shopping for probably 20+ years of your life, don't you miss it a little bit? You can start fresh each Fall with some new threads and some new supplies. I know I love it! Today I bought a new binder for my Moleskines and some sticky notes. I tried to not go too crazy. Put me in staples and I could easily run through my whole bank account... I ended up only spending $30 for the whole Fall Quarter. I got a HUGE new planner that I can use for work, school and life in general plus the binder and sticky notes. I am looking forward to being uber-organized! I'm sure I will keep you all posted on my organization process and school in general! 

What do you all love most about Fall??

No comments:

Post a Comment